Monday, September 19, 2011

Top Ten Stripper Videos By Ranking On YouTube - Part Two

My continuing top ten YouTube videos featuring strippers. This is Part two of the top ten YouTube videos by views. My next post will show my favorites.

This video features Norwegian women in a stripper class. It really is pretty good.



A PETA stripper video. They do like their naked women in PETA. They do not like meat, but love naked women.



An Asian stripper wants to teach you some moves so you can make your man happy. Well, if she was my lady then I guess I would be happy. Very, very happy. I really could not put enough verys to show how happy I would be.



Stripper bloopers? Why not. The lesson for all of you at home is to keep ceiling fans and stripper poles separated.



Rounding out the top ten is Miley Cyrus on a stripper pole. I am just waiting for her first all nude stripper pole show.

No comments:

Post a Comment