Monday, September 19, 2011

My Top Ten Favorite Stripper/Lap Dance Videos From YouTube - Part Two

This is my continuation of my top ten favorite stripper lap dance videos from YouTube. I refuse to put the ones which are just ads for webcam services.

This one I love because someone went and combined several which is great. Actually it is way better than great.




There is just something about Latinas that I love and the bleached hair and the nice butt and tight clothes makes this a nice choice.



This girl looks like she is having a seizure, but she is cute, and for some reason I like it. Some kind of strange fetish probably.



This one is not really a strip tease or lapdance, but there are two of them so that makes it much better. Plus, they obviously worked all of this out beforehand so have to give them props.



This girl is apparently German. I don't care where she is from, but she is perfect. When I say perfect, I mean it. You will watch this one a lot. Just wish it was longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment